In line with the St Elizabeth Seton School tradition and philosophy our teachers are highly qualified for teaching youth and children.
- Our teachers not only provide the highest level of commitment to a child’s English education, but also believe that every facet of life is important: spiritual, physical, intellectual and emotional. Our students are encouraged to learn and grow in a safe and caring environment in which an emphasis on Christian values is developed right along side a solid foundation in core English.
SESES standards require skills and knowledge necessary for creating lessons, managing classrooms, and implementing its unique native English curriculum.
- Teachers are trained to know each of their students individually and always adapt to each student’s learning need and English level.
- Teachers listen to and communicate with parents about their children’s progress, learning comprehension, attendance and needs.
- SESES uses an online interface that makes it easier for parents and teachers to communicate and follow the school’s progress.
- Our teachers focus on all the English skills—reading, writing, speaking, listening and pronunciation—in creatively developed and comprehensive activities and lessons.
- Teachers direct enjoyable fun learning activities for children and youth to continue learning at home.
- We ensure that our teachers are prepared to give the community the best quality English teaching.