Such as a priest or local school administrator
So often in places where English is not the first language you see young adults shying away from situations where they may have to speak English. We wish them never to do this, but rather to feel that it is as easy as their first language.
We understand that parents often have many obligations and that costs of living should not interfere with their ability to have access to the best quality English teaching for their children.
Our teaching philosophy is to put Christian Values first in every aspect of our School program. We believe true learning depends on the person rather than on books and processes. Children grow and learn more in a Christlike environment.
• Our Teachers are trained to know and adapt to each student individually.
• Committed and equipped to provide effective and enjoyable lessons.
• Listen to and communicate with Parents about their children’s progress.
• Disciplined learning focused on all English learning skills: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking; and Grammar, Vocabulary, Spelling and Form.
• Essential Native English Phonics and Pronunciation training throughout.
Click here to
Copyright 2018 – EnglishServices.PL
St. Elizabeth Seton English School