New Location Necessities
- 1 local administrator, preferably a teacher.
- Classrooms, preferably in an existing school, a retail store front school, a place where classrooms can be rented, or a central location among families where a classroom or classrooms can be made and agreed upon as a school location between families, local administrator and teachers.
- At least 7 students per each grade level to be taught, may combine 2 grade levels if necessary in the beginning.
- Classes will be 2-3 times per week, 30-90 minute each, depending on ages of the students.
- The local administrator is responsible for creating the schedule which will be published for teachers, parents and students.