Teacher Career Opportunity
To be a St Elizabeth Seton English teacher you must begin with some level of English teacher training. Some level of native English background is a help. We also have Native English Teacher Associates that will enter the classroom with you.
- Must have qualifications (consistent with SESES standards, see Our Teachers)
St Elizabeth Seton English School’s further training ensures disciplined adherence to St. Elizabeth Seton School tradition, implementation of the SESES system; and, through a process, can give teachers opportunities to grow and even own and be in charge of their own school. All of this is included in our school program.
- Opportunity to get paid more than what English teachers normally receive.
- SESES has the potential to expand to many locations.
- Three positions: Location Administrator, Teacher, Teacher Associate.
- Opportunity to own your own school.
- SESES web interface facilitates everything you need to conduct classes; find and create lessons; manage and view class schedules; view and update student records; post events; work with teacher associates; Interact with parents, students, admin and teachers; and more.
- American and ‘native’ English audio and live teacher video conferencing will be made available in your classroom with every lesson.
- SESES American style material is comprehensive and teacher friendly. Use material to create lessons and also be creative and add your own activities.
- Have access to teacher support to get explanations about any material or handle any matter during business hours and even on the weekend.
- Have time to breathe and enjoy the rewards of being a teacher rather than being crammed with back to back classes while getting paid little.